Monday 16 January 2012

Golden Glamour

So last night The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles saw the first award ceremony of the season take place, and the famous folk of Hollywood once again donned an array of serious fashion statements. Not all necessarily good ones mind you. Unfortunately I was unable to make it to the event, but my Oscar De La Renta gown has been popped back into my extremely large walk in wardrobe ready for my next big Hollywood invite. The red carpet was flowing with with Gucci, Dior and Cavalli in a pale and snow inspired gathering of white hot looks. Here is a small collection of looks that I particularly enjoyed from the 2012 Golden Globes...



Lea Michelle in a shimmerlicious silver Marchesa dress.





Charlize Theron in Dior Couture. On my 'to-buy' list…





Elle Macpherson working my dramatic strapless Zac Posen gown. I don't mind sharing, Elle…





Kate Beckinsale working her strapless Roberto Cavalli number.





Dame Helen Mirren looking like an absolute babe in this dramatic Badgley Mischka gown.





Dianna Agron dons this Giles red number, complete with laser cut swans…





Nicole Kidman in her studded Versace halter.





Mila Kunis in a simple yet sophisticated black Dior gown.





Unusual…but I like it. Tilda Swinton works this Haider Ackerman tuxedo gown.





Nicole Richie in a shimmering silver Julien MacDonald dress.





Jenna Dewan looking fab in a Marcia Lucia Hohan frock.





Jessica Alba in an elegant bejewelled Gucci gown.





Salma Hayek looks most impressive in a metallic Gucci number.





Rooney Mara playing it cool in a cut out Nina Ricci gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment