Sunday 17 February 2013

Russian Red

There is nothing better than a classic rouge lipstick, and having tried and tested numerous brands and shades in the past, I have finally found my absolute fave; Russian Red by MAC. MAC's range of matte lipsticks are fantastic, and this saturated, deep velvety red adds 1940's Hollywood glamour to any look night and day! Russian Red is a staple piece in my heavily overflowing makeup bag, despite the fact that my mum insists my lips are too big for such a dramatic shade, and tends to refer to me as Mick Jagger.It's easy to apply, and most importantly stays put!! Usually after a hefty meal and numerous cocktails, '1940's glamour' would hastily turn to 'Joker from Batman' which lets be honest, is never ideal. This tasty little lipstick has seen me through meals, dates, nights out, days at work….none of which have resulted in Joker-related embarrassment.
















Other personal faves are:



No comments:

Post a Comment